Saturday, September 25, 2010

Packages

Please ignore the tired, haggard looking lady in the photo. it wasn't the best picture of her, but she took a hit, because... well just look at the little munchkin next to her.
She's helping me open our package from Land's End. So far, I've been able to find pretty much anything I need here at local stores, BUT there is definitely something to be said about brands (and the language) you are familiar with. Hence the winter clothes from Land's End. And aside from that, we don't have a car yet, so it takes a lot of effort to get anywhere, and I don't speak or read the language here, so it takes a lot of effort to find what I am looking for, and then I have to get it home. With free shipping to our DPO, it's just a lot more convenient to order things online. Even if it does take a couple of extra weeks.

No comments: