Thursday, September 23, 2010

Little Man

Okay, so at Owen's school, they are doing some thing where they asked for pictures of him growing up, and while I was gathering these (and loving them), I decided to throw them up here on the blog, and see if I can't ease my way back into this thing.

So, without further adieu (or would that be ado?)...
Owen!:
Baltimore, Maryland 2005

Provo, Utah 2006

Waialae, Hawaii 2007

Corona Del Mar, California 2008

Kapolei, Hawaii 2009

Newport Beach, California 2010

I think I really thought he would be my baby forever. I don't know why he thinks he can just grow up on me, crazy kid. At least he still needs me to wipe his nose (sorry, should have edited that out).

And while I'm on the subject... his new preschool is AWESOME! It has been the perfect school for him, and combined with the independence he has gained from our move (great neighborhood, neighbors, playground = much more freedom), we are loving life!

Stay tuned for Beach Picture 2011, it's going to be somewhere awesome! (I think)
P.S. We did go to the beach in 2006, but I didn't take any pictures, dang it!
P.P.S. Photos and boy copyright Me. All modeling and advertising agencies please contact me directly for terms of use.

No comments: