Sunday, July 25, 2010

Well Hullo There...


Fancy meeting you here. Do you come here often? I am hardly ever here...

Okay, sorry.

Here's the deal:

We're moving to Russia.

That's right. You heard me.

Russia.

Here's the skinny: My husband (Dave - in case you weren't clear on that) works for the State Department, aaannddd... they are moving us to Russia. Moscow.

I'm not kidding.

We are flying out in about three weeks, and we'll be there for two years.

Yikes! and Yay! describe my feelings the best. Sometimes more one than the other.

My life has been a huge whirlwind of cleaning, packing, sorting, stocking, throwing out, et cetera over the past couple of months. Ideally, things will slow down here in a couple of weeks, and I'll be able to keep you apprised of our adventures, but we won't know until that happens, so stay tuned!

And for the photo hungry masses:
She had a white bow in her hair, but it got soiled.

Don't ask.

P.S. I disallowed comments as part of my new simplification of life, so if you're looking for a link (like I know you all are), you won't find it. Besides I already know you all think my baby's blue eyes are amazing and my new haircut is super cute. Right? right? I can't hear you?

No comments: