Monday, May 28, 2007

Lost and Found

So, here's the story. When we were packing our stuff in California we set the camera aside for some reason and then - this is the part that gets fuzzy - either stuck it in the top of the suitcase, or forgot to pack it. When we got back here to Maryland, the camera was not with us. My Mom did a little looking around, and told my brother to look around, and had no luck. We looked into making a claim with the airline people, but there were about a million steps to the process, and even then, there was a disclaimer that basically said, we can't guarantee anything. So, we decided to go ahead and get another camera so that we would have one for our upcoming trip to Hawaii. After doing a little research, we decided to [finally] upgrade my film SLR to a digital SLR and replace the digital point and shoot a little later. I got my new Nikon D40 on Thursday, and these are the first photos! I don't know how to use it yet, but I love it already! Oh, and my mom called on Friday. My brother found my camera.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: