Monday, May 28, 2007

I Pity the Fool!

Before we were married, Dave and I were "Mom" and "Dad", aka family home evening group leaders in our singles ward. One of our group members helped us make a cd with "80's tv show theme songs" that we use to play name that tune (and after playing this for several years now, we are finally realizing, or willing to admit, that probably only about half of the songs are actually from the 80's, but whatever, it's still fun). Some of our friends are moving next month, so we thought it would be fun to get together with them and invite some other people to play. Well, it kind of evolved into an 80's party. I mean, when you hear you're going to be playing an 80's game, don't you just automatically want to dress up in 80's clothes? We snacked on Nerds, Licorice Ropes, and Pop Rocks, and chilled to some Michael Jackson, Depeche Mode, and Madonna. It was pretty fun.

Blue Steel.
Yes, that is David Hasselhoff on his shirt. And just fyi - his pants are pegged and he is wearing white sport socks, and black high top basketball shoes. Awesome! I love the 80's!


I promise I thought this looked 80's when I put it on. If only I would have known that I really looked like Zsa Zsa Gabor.


These guys didn't dress up, but you might as well meet them. This is Adam and Shoshana (and "probably" Sophia). They'll be keeping an eye on our stuff while we are traveling this summer, so if you call to talk to me, you may have to clarify that you are looking for Sjauna, not Shoshana.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: