Monday, May 28, 2007

S'mores

To finish off our "Easter", we ate... at a Mexican restaurant of course, what else? (Don't worry, we had ham the next day) We ate at a little place in Leona Valley called Casa Gutierrez. It's really good. If you are ever in the area, I definitely recommend it. Dave and I were actually really excited to eat some good Mexican food. That is something we have found pretty rare out in the east. Aaron and Melissa and Landon came with us. Happy Easter!
The Girls.
(Technically, Evie is a girl too, and she was there, but she is more often found sitting with the boys, haha)

After dinner we came home and made s'mores. Yum! That sounds really good right now.
(Totally unrelated side note: Can you see my pearl earrings here? I wore them to church the next day and lost one. They were part of Dave's wedding gift to me. Sad. This is my final farewell. Good-bye pearl earrings.)


How does Evie eat a s'more?
Well, the chocolate is the best part, so eat that first, and then the rest. Then ask for just some more chocolate.

This was Owen's first s'more experience. I would say it went over pretty well.

No comments: