Monday, May 28, 2007

I Love Prom!

Man, I love prom. I love dressing up. I love dancing. I love being young and feeling like you are on top of the world. I love it.
Anyway, Palmdale had become yet another LDS Stake to jump off the high school prom bandwagon and onto the "Mormon Prom" bandwagon. I love that. I think it is so great, that people are providing this alternative to the questionable music, dancing, and dress that one of my favorite high school traditions has become. Should I admit that that the questionable music, dancing, and dress didn't bother me much when I was there? No, I'll just say I'm glad that the "Mormon Prom" is becoming so common.

Look at these handsome future missionaries.
That's my little brother, James in the "pool" colored vest.


Check them out! Aren't they hot!
The tux place didn't have a brown tie, so James' date, Melissa, made him one. She also got him the hat and put the ribbon on it, and she made her little shrug thing. AND isn't her dress so cute!


James and Melissa rode with their friends in a Hummer. And with gas at $3.25 a gallon, I would say that is definitely a privilege.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: