Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Our First Casualty

A little while ago, we got this package through the mail.
I knew it wasn't good when Dave said there were sprinkles leaking out of the box.
(Dave picks up the mail)
So, let's guess what was inside.
Nevermind, I'll just show you.
A little thing of sprinkles and a couple big things of air.
Call me crazy, but
I think the air bubble things were meant to protect the sprinkles.

No such luck.
With all the broken pieces of plastic, I was able to salvage only 1/2 of one of the seven different types of sprinkles. Sad.
But that's okay. Valentine's day was great without all the sprinkles.
What, don't look at me like that. I said it was a little while ago, didn't I?
And, with all the packages we get, I'm thankful that so far this is the only one that has been damaged. Even our hot chocolate that sat on the tarmac in the rain for a while survived.
And mostly, I'm just thankful that we get packages.
The end.

No comments: