Saturday, March 21, 2009

"The" Castle





Enjoying a meal at Cinderella's Royal Table, inside her castle was a must on my list. It's not something that I recommend for everyone, but it was a necessity in the Disney World experience that I wanted to create for my family. And it was fantastic.

We surprised Evelynn with a Cinderella dress (they sell them there, but we got a huge discount buying it at the Disney Store around Halloween, and then packing it along with us). She was so excited to put it on right before our reservation. I also put her hair up on top of her head. What else do you do with a little tiara like that?

We met Cinderella downstairs.

And then went upstairs for lunch (which I should have taken a picture of - it was gourmet and delicious!).

Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Jasmine, and Belle each greeted us at our table. They gave Evelynn a wand and Owen a sword, because he's a prince, of course.

And they each got a wishing star, for the "wishing ceremony".

1 comment:

Heatherlyn said...

How cool is that you had a dress for her! Love it!