Sunday, December 23, 2007

Our Little Cupid

Evelynn had her school Christmas program last week. Which, now that I think about it, is interesting because technically I don't think that's "politically correct". Thank goodness. Anyway, Evie was Cupid (the Santa's reindeer kind). They did a little play of The Night Before Christmas, sang some songs and then we all had some "light refreshments". Fun fun fun.
I also chaperoned the preschool's field trip to the National Aquarium in Baltimore last week. My group consisted of four high school seniors, Evie and me. I didn't feel much like a chaperone.
It's fun to be involved with Evie and her class. It's a totally new role for me, so I'm working on figuring it out. It's a little out of my comfort zone, but I like to be able to help. We will see if it lasts.

Cupid is on the far right (not looking).




Owen are you ready for preschool?

Posted by Picasa

No comments: