Sunday, June 03, 2007

My Debut

We took some family pictures this week, and I haven't decided what to do with them yet, so no, you can't see them yet, but it is the only picture I have of my new haircut, which I love! (except, of course for the 80's pictures, but that doesn't count) I was planning to cut my hair short, but I didn't know exactly what style, so I decided to wait until after Callie's wedding. Plus, I kind of wanted to get it cut while I was in California - for whatever reason. Good thing I waited, because I loved Callie and Anne's hair, so I went to their hairdresser, Van at the salon where Anne works in Newport Beach, called Hampton. It is the best haircut I've ever had. I seriously love it. I'm still learning how to do it. Next I'll work on the frizz (well, to be fair, the air conditioner in our car isn't working, so this hair has been windblown, AND it was super humid - like it sprinkled while we were out, and poured on the way home).

And by the way, I love this camera!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: