Sunday, May 13, 2007

Where to Start...


Well, we had a great, busy time in California. I helped throw a bridal shower, attended the rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception for my best friend's wedding, visited some family (I wish I could have seen more), hand stitched the binding onto my second quilt ever made (the first that required binding) and gave it to my newest (adorable) nephew, Landon, attended Landon's blessing, visited some friends, did some illustrating for my brother, James' senior project (a children's book that he wrote), took James' senior photos, attended several track meets, picked up Dave from the airport (hooray!!!), and is that it? I think that's it. Anyway, all of which I believe I have photos of and will be posting in the next couple of days, along with a challenge for all of you! Ha Ha Ha (that was a cheesy dracula laugh)! AND now that I am trying to get back into the routine after our travels, hopefully I will be back to posting weekly, at least until we leave again for Hawaii in a month. I know, it's a rough life.

No comments: