Sunday, May 27, 2007

The Big Day

So, most of my first week in California was occupied by Callie's wedding, and it was great! Callie has been my best friend since, like... junior high? or before. I don't know. I never stop to think about it, or at least to remember. All I remember is that it's been a long time, and it's only getting longer. Anyway, I know most of her family, so not only was it great to be there for all the festivities, but it was great to catch up with all of her family too - including her sister, Anne who got home from her mission in Winnipeg, Canada the week before the wedding (yes, that was planned). Anyway, I could go on for a while about this wedding, but since I have so many other posts to catch up on, we'll just say it was "so fun" and move on...

Here we are! BFF! And too bad my hair looks like a mop (and this is the good picture - don't worry, I got it cut the next week). They got married in the LDS Newport Beach Temple and then had a ceremony and lunch reception at the Newland Barn (so cute!) in Huntington Beach.


Callie and her man!, Grant, being followed by the paparazzi (or the guys who decorated the car and are dying to see the reaction).


Say it with me now, "Awwwww..."
Posted by Picasa

No comments: