Sunday, January 14, 2007

Beach Baby

Evie had her dance showcase last Saturday at a local middle school. They did a tap dance to Beach Baby. I guess it was kind of a mid-year recital sort of thing. Anyway, it was pretty cute. It was the first time she has danced on stage, and she wasn't a bit intimidated by the crowd. Some of the time she danced and some of the time she was doing something in her own little world. What a gute girl!The first dance of the showcase was the 2-year-old class that comes in right after ours on Thursdays. It's a mom and me class, and there are several moms from our ward that take their kids, including the Bishop's wife. Now, I'm not sure what happened, but if you look closely you can see the Bishop third from left dancing with the best of them. What a great dad! I wonder how I could get Dave up there next year....
The lighting was really bad for pictures, so this is the best of what I could get. Here they are getting ready to get started.
Evie - loving the dance skirt they put on her. She found me, but she was looking for her Dad, who was sitting on the other side of the gym with Owen.
Tap tap tapping.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: