Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas Toys

Well, Christmas morning brought a bounty of gifts under the tree to open. Most of them were from Grandpas and Grandmas. I won't torture you with a list, but here are a few pictures (these ones were from us, or Santa - I'm not sure what the kids would say if you asked them - well Owen would say "tchetchsh")... Evie finally got the dress up clothes and playdough that were her potty training incentives that we never used (I hoped she might forget, but I think she just got confused - either way she was excited).
Owen's favorite gift was the Little People Zoo we got at the baby sale. (I'm so proud of that!). He also loved his broom, dust pan, and other "cleaning supplies". What a silly boy!
Dave got some new jeans and a Jazz hat(as in Utah's NBA team). Oh, and he's smiling because he got Jazz tickets to go see them play the Wizards in DC.

I got a KitchenAid mixer. Yay!!! Yay! I don't have a picture of me, because I am the one taking pictures, and don't think for one second that that is an accident on Christmas morning while I am still in my pajamas.
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: