Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Off To School...

This is how Evie goes off to school every morning.
Snow boots, snow pants, coat, scarf, gloves, hat, earmuffs. And backpack.
At school they have inside shoes that they change into, but if they want to play outside at recess (which they all do! I would stay inside in a heartbeat!), they have to have the snow gear.
And normally I would have lightened this picture up, but I wanted to show how gray it is in the mornings. Well, was. It's getting much lighter now, and the sun is even out most days when she leaves! For a long time it was dark when she left, so this is the sort of in between. I remember leaving for seminary before school in the mornings in the dark, and I felt like I was the only one in the whole world who was awake. I hated it. Thankfully first grade in the dark doesn't seem to bother Ev too much. (the orangeish/pink snow is from our porch light)

No comments: