Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Today's To-Do List

Here's a sample of my to-do list:

clean the kitchen
figure out what's wrong with the vacuum
vacuum
schedule owen's dr appointment
post something on my blog
post the back up of pictures on the morning blog
take owen to gym class
go to the gym
finish disney photo books!
email photos to dad
put family reunion photos on cds
mail stuff to cher
wash towels
wash sheets
call dr about hospital bill
etc...

But guess what?
I'm not going to do it. Any of it. Do you know why? Because Owen is sick. Only sort of sick, but sick enough that I don't feel bad letting him chill out and watch netflix shows all morning. And it's 9:30 and my baby is still sleeping. And I'm tired. So, Im taking the day off. And I'm going to eat some of those cookies we made last night. And hang out with my baby. And my buddy. And read that book for book group on Thursday.

Well, at least until later this afternoon when not getting anything done might drive me crazy, and I might at least do something on the list.

Maybe.

3 comments:

Hizzeather said...

Well, you got at least one thing done! :)

Cal said...

you're such a rebel.

Heatherlyn said...

I think chilling with kids is wonderful. You should have put it on your list just so that you could cross it off!