Sunday, January 27, 2008

I Am A Celebrity

Okay, so I'm not super into endorsing things. I'm a little worried that it might backfire on me. Like, if I told you to go eat at Potbelly Sandwiches and get their Wreck sandwich on wheat with an oreo shake for dessert and you would be in heaven, and you did it, but it wasn't necessarily your version of heaven (which technically wouldn't be possible in said scenario), then you wouldn't trust my opinion anymore, and then we could never be friends. Okay, well maybe not exactly. I just like too many things and my tastes change too often to ever tell the world how much I love something (except Dave of course, and Evie and Owen, and Disneyland, and then there's also Pretzel Flips, but I digress...). Anyway,... are you ready for this... these are THE cutest hand made bibs and burp cloths. They are Fig Basics. And it helps that it's my super creative friend's shop. You can also get gift certificates. Check it out!

5 comments:

AJ said...

Link doesn't work.

Sjauna said...

Thanks, I meant to check it. It's fixed now.

Ashley said...

Sjauna, Thanks for the endorsement, that's really sweet of you!

Kristen said...

Hey, I realized that everytime I introduce you to people I announce that you have an entertaining blog. Although, that is a fact, In the future I will try not to define you by your blogging skills...:) Sorry!

Starley Family said...

Sjauna I love your witty comments. These are super cute by the way. Way to send a shoutout.