Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Note From the Editor

Hello Everyone,
I know it's been a few weeks since I have posted anything. I only hope that you don't check very often, and don't notice the dates when you do haha. Today I had a sudden burst of energy (during naptime of course), and since car shopping is wearing me out emotionally, I decided to get something else done and catch you all up on our photos. Hopefully I get to the car photos before the kids wake up, so you will know why I am car shopping. :)

Oh, and it has been brought to my attention that I am not in enough of these pictures, because I am always the one taking them (not by accident, really), so I passed the information on to Dave and he grabbed the camera. (Don't worry, I made sure I passed the information on when I was having a good hair day....
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: